San Diego County Water Authority On-Call Environmental Services
The San Diego County Water Authority, in existence since 1944, has been ensuring the legitimate share of drinking water supplies from the Colorado River for citizens of San Diego County. The Authority has diversified the supply with water from Northern California, and more recently by developing local groundwater resources and a desalination plant.
Through a 3-year On-Call Consultant Agreement, the Authority has engaged the Bodhi Group to perform Phase I Environmental Site Assessments on various properties throughout San Diego County to enable projects in support of reliable water supply and water source diversification.
The Bodhi Group has performed the Phase I ESAs:
- In accordance with ASTM Standard Practice E1527-13 to document Recognized Environmental Conditions – presence of hazardous materials – that would impact the Authority’s project or impose liabilities
- Researching and compiling historical and current information from regulatory agency records and files, historical aerial photographs, topographical maps, engineering drawings, and local, state, and federal database searches
- Evaluating the presence of volatile organic compounds that may result in vapor inhalation risk
- Performing site reconnaissance
- Preparing a Phase I ESA report with tailored recommendations specific to the Authority’s construction project or liabilities in acquiring the property or easement
INNOVATING | SUSTAINING | SOLVING
- City of San Diego Sewer and Water Group Jobs
- City of San Diego – Emerald Hills Stand Pipe Demolition
- Hazardous Waste Services On-Call , Caltrans District 11 San Diego and Imperial Counties, California (11A1638 and 11A1996)
- San Diego County Water Authority On-Call Environmental Services
- Oakland Global and Outer Harbor Intermodal Terminal
- South Bay Power Plant Below Ground Demolition