The Bodhi Group serves clients in the Transportation sector by identifying and removing impediments through cost-effective solutions:
- Analyzing soil impacted with hazardous levels of Aerially Deposited Lead along highways and recommend using hazardous waste beneath pavement and clean fill to reduce landfill disposal costs.
- Performing rapid characterization of unknown contamination encountered during highway and utility construction to prevent construction delays and cost overruns.
- Preparing plans to guide Contractors in managing contamination while minimizing schedule delays and protecting worker safety.
- Reducing air pollution in the goods movement industry by tracking and reporting older, polluting Drayage trucks carrying maritime cargo and compiling truck trip data to calculate emission reductions through retrofitting and replacing older trucks.
- Designing solutions to minimize waste generation and reduce exposure of workers and the public to contamination during construction of bridge foundations and utility crossing at contaminated sites.