The Bodhi Group provides environmental engineering, remediation and GIS services to our clients in the Utilities and Energy Sector. Our project experience ranges from the design of water and sediment sampling stations in GIS at an off-shore oil field for the largest oil and gas producing company to supporting the environmental restoration of wetlands for a major utility company in Southern California.
- Evaluating and mitigating the effects of contamination along proposed storm drain, sanitary sewer, and water lines.
- Clearance sampling during asbestos abatement in old pipes on demolition projects.
- Fence line sampling during abatement of lead based paint on old water reservoirs/stand pipes.
- Assessment of environmental constraints in the construction of infrastructure for water storage and conveyance.
- Environmental characterization of proposed habitat to offset impacts from construction of energy infrastructure (substation).
- Cleanup of former Power Plants – Gas fired, oil fired, and manufactured gas plants.
- Characterization of PCBs under TSCA at former Power Plant.