The Bodhi Group provides expert witness and forensic consulting services in environmental and geotechnical engineering. Our principals and associates have decades of experience in deposition and trial testimony. A majority of the cases involve cost recovery from Responsible Parties. We provide compelling rationale illustrated by exhibits that are easily understood by a mediator or jury that often leads to case settlement.
- Historical research to identify sources of contamination and Responsible Parties
- Review of stakeholder agreements, lease agreements, and Exclusive Negotiating Agreements for compliance with environmental laws and regulations
- Database compilation of environmental costs normalized by type and area so that costs can be apportioned to suit mediation or litigation requirements
- Audit of facilities to evaluate compliance with regulations and whether standard-of-care has been met
- Review of work by other consultants to establish whether standard-of-care has been met
- Assisting attorneys with discovery and trial strategy
- Deposition and expert witness services